Working at Zonic Design & Imaging — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Zonic Design & Imaging pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Zonic Design & Imaging

From San Francisco, CA — 07/01/2010

I worked at Zonic Design & Imaging for more than a year and had a great time. The co-workers and owners were great people to work with. Also, since it is a growing company all employees make a contribution and can have a real impact. The ability to communicate easily and directly with the owners was a huge plus. The skills I learned while working there have helped me succeed at other jobs. Unfortunately I had to leave my position when my spouse got transferred to another city and we had to move. Overall, Zonic Design & Imaging was a fun environment to work in and one of the best places Iíve ever worked.

From San Francisco, CA — 04/27/2010

I have never worked in a more family oriented business before, there is a real sense of caring that is rare in today's business world, and you don't feel like just a number. the owners and management are very approachable, and the office space is extremely cool... very loft like! Bonus!

I have worked here for some time, much like the majority of the staff, and plan to do so for years to come.
I feel this is a real up and coming company with unparalleled technologies that will sky rocket my career!