Working at Zoar Outdoor — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Zoar Outdoor pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Zoar Outdoor

From Charlemont, MA — 05/20/2010

Pay and Benefits are the only which are slightly lacking. I love my job. Bruce and Karen, the owners, are amazing. It is a family, really.

From Charlemont, MA — 10/02/2007

If I were ever to create a small business, I would model it on Zoar. I can't say enough good things about this place. The work is great, the culture is great, the facilities are great, the fringe benefits are great. People come first here, both employees and customers. It may only be a summer job, but management puts in the time and effort to establish relationships that last a lifetime.