Working at Zillow.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Zillow.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Zillow.com

From Seattle, WA — 06/07/2007

Zillow is an early stage company, but they have already grown quickly and their website launched to a lot of success. The prospects for this company doing well in the real estate industry is great. The people are super smart and the pay is pretty good for a company this young. Offices are in Seattle, which is nice. The work hours can be tough at times, but there is some work/life balance. Employees seem very motivated and committed to see Zillow win. The managers are a lot of ex-Microsoft, Expedia and Amazon people. It is nice that they usually promote from within the company.