Working at Zero free debt — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Zero free debt pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Zero free debt

From irvine, CA — 04/22/2010

LOVE it! What a great company to work for. Pay is fair, my managment is great. Clear direction, great training, love the program i am working on dedicated training and sales.
if you are lucky enough to get hired you will love it here.

just love everything about it and been here about a year. come join the fun

From irvine, CA — 04/22/2010

I read the previous posting and quite honestly, I was shocked and dismayed that any of my co-workers would write something so negative. ZFD provides it's employees with a fabulous work environment, the staff is very supportive and kind. As someone who has worked here for over 2 years, it sounds like they are describing a company quite different than the one I know.

From irvine, CA — 04/22/2010

Overall, I have to say I'm very impressed with this company so far. I've worked some horrible, horrible jobs in my life, and I feel very fortunate to have been able to gain employment here, especially at my age (let's just say I'm not exactly a spring chicken). If you are in this area and see this company is hiring, do not hesitate to apply.

From ca — 12/10/2009

Great place to work at. U really need to be a closer to work here but u will make a lot of money. Excellent opportunity.