Working at Ypsilanti District Library — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ypsilanti District Library pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ypsilanti District Library

From Ypsilanti, MI 48197 — 09/09/2010

First of all, contrary to what the other person says, the benefits are fantastic and the work environment is too (depending on what branch of course). I definitely do not hate my job, I like it very much. The pay for a beginning librarian is pretty low compared to other libraries that are about the same size, but room for advancement is about the same as anywhere else. Upper management is out of touch. Rarely do we see the top managers, but middle managers are hard workers and in touch with us peons.