Working at York Claims Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about York Claims Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at York Claims Services

From Braintree, MA — 02/05/2009

Pay and Salary are okay. The Management team are all women - very clicky. Lunches out. Feel good about the security. No growth - too many women. Location is so so. The office is comfortable.

From Melville, NY — 12/24/2007

I loved York!! Such an easy place to work....easy claims to work on....all damaged in need for settlement. Some of the adjusters were very poor and i dont know why they were there in the first place. Oh well....hopefully they will get additional accounts...

From Melville, NY — 10/27/2007

I am sorry to everyone who is losing their jobs. The insurance industry is dying so stay on until you have no choice. Good luck!

From Parsippany, NJ — 04/05/2007

I have been with York for several years now. I'm not a GABer or come from any other type of insurance background and my experiences here have been nothing but great! Although I must admit that some managers need to grow a backbone and get rid of the junk that corrupts and disrupts others!