Working at Yard Clean Up — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Yard Clean Up pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Yard Clean Up

From West Covina Calif — 07/10/2010

The pay is great. The respect is out standing. The benefits are just great. Job security is perfect. Work balance. Career potential growth. Its out standing . Locations vary and change. Co-worker competance. Is great. Work environment. Is always great. This appears to be a new company. How it works is a person calls up and wants their grass cut, their edges cut nice, their shrubs trimed. So this American Veteran comes out and cleans the yard exactly the way you want it . Until you're satisfied. Its a homeless veteran organization. If donations our made . It gos to helping a homeless veteran get back on their feet. At ( 714) 925-0648. The work is great love working for this company. Its like a home away from home. Those that call have their own yard equipment and explain how they want it done. Clean the yard,cut the grass, trim hedges. Great company.