Working at Xpress Movers — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Xpress Movers pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Xpress Movers

From Chicago, IL — 12/03/2008

I work in a moving company called Xpress Movers. I am more than satisfied with my job. Most people will think that this is a hard work and will not be wrong, but it depends on the company. My company invests a lot in moving equipment to make our lives easier. All the employees are encouraged to make suggestions how to optimize and enhance the moving services we provide. Xpress Movers operates nationwide I am traveling a lot to many different places all over The States. I started as a part time worker and now I am working as a manager to big region in the Illinois area.