Working at XOTech-LLC — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about XOTech-LLC pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at XOTech-LLC

From Rock Island Arsenal, IL — 05/14/2010

XOTech is one of the few companies in today's market that will pay you what you are work. As far as the management, they are very respectful and understanding to your needs. The benefits are lacking, very expensive with high deductibles. The company is a government contracting company, so your security is good until the contract runs out. Work/Life balance is awesome, they will work with you. They will offer training and to pay for college courses. The location is where the customer wants you to be... My co-workers all seemed very competent.