Working at WellCall — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about WellCall pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at WellCall

From San Francisco — 09/01/2009

I read the previous posting and quite honestly, I was shocked and dismayed that any of my co-workers would write something so negative. WellCall provides it's employees with a fabulous work environment, the staff is very supportive and kind. As someone who has worked here for over 2 years, it sounds like they are describing a company quite different than the one I know.

From san francisco, CA — 08/31/2009

This is the best place I've ever worked! As a small company, WellCall offers, and encourages, enterprising people the opportunity to take ownership over jobs, projects, etc.. Since I started five years ago, I've had a number of positions, all start-up, and have received the support and encouragement necessary to make a success of all of them.

It is a friendly environment where emplyees work well togethe and help each other. One feels valued and is encouraged to take on increasing levels of repsonpsibility as soon as he/she demonstrates the capacity to do so.

Both owners care deeply about the staff and provide a wealth of benefits, including profit sharing, to retain staff.

I recommend this workplace for people in the wellness/health care field who appreciate the opportunity to work with a small company that provides the chance to generate ideas and put them into action.