Working at Weathervane Seafood — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Weathervane Seafood pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Weathervane Seafood

From leominster, MA — 10/20/2010

I worked here for two+ years. The GM is a great man. He listens and tries to help out the best way he can. he is fair and expects you to do your job just like any other business would. The other assistant managers are great as well. They are all very easy going, easy to talk to, and are accomodating. It is very rare to find a work atmosphere where you "love" your managers. Unfortunately, if you are not their "favorite" then there is some bias, which maybe that is why i am writing a good post. I was on the favorites list. But I really believe that is you are always on time, do your job, and keep busy, then you will be on that list.
This is a great starter job. They hired me on the spot with no experience as a server. I learned alot and they required a lot out of us, which I believe helped me.
The co-workers are great. Mostly college student, but some older workers as well. Everyone gets along with everyone, for the most part. The workers are all friends with each other outside of work, but do not exclude anyone.
There is NO growth in this restraunt. You are what you are hired for, and unless you area hostess, then thats it . You will have that job forever.
The job security is very high. i have seen so many girls get away with "murder" and still are working with no problems.
The only issue i have with this restruant is that it is not doing very well. As of right now, all good night such as a Friday night, you will only walk away with 60 dollars, if your lucky. You dont make very good money at this restruant, which is why I am leaving!