Working at Weathershield — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Weathershield pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Weathershield

From Mosinee Wi — 01/24/2010

Well I can say I like what I do, But when you worked a job for almost twenty years and you get a rase one time in that time and then you get cut 10 and 20% its not a good feeling. You do every thing your asked to do and more but it doesn't matter. I feel that what I do gets over looked and what some employees don't do gets over looked also. You keep on working hopeing it is going to get better. like I said I have a good job and I like what I do. Thanks!

From Ladysmith — 10/07/2009

I've worked at W/S for 20+ years and have seen many styles of leadership, good and bad, as well as many changes, also good and bad. I feel that would be true of ANY company that one works for. To the persons that have a hard time dealing with any of that they should become self-employed. For the small town areas that most of the the plants are located in, the pay should be considered very good. There are not many other jobs in the small towns that pay better - even after the pay cuts. And as far as the persons with experience that have seeking better paying jobs offering more hours - they have found the more hours part, but not the pay increase. We can't diss a company in todays economy for doing what all companies are doing - tightening thier belts and riding it out best as possible.