Working at Waste Management — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Waste Management pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Waste Management

From washington — 01/05/2010

fun job i like it alot good pay cool people

From Edmonton, Alberta — 01/01/2010

The company has come a long way since May or June of 2009 in the Edmonton MRF. Seems like they finally got a MRF manager that cares and he has made a lot of good changes. Hopefully he won't get attacked by the people in Calgary for all his efforts and they will let him make the place better.
I hope we see big improvements over 2010 and I feel lucky to be working there for now.

From Lombard, IL — 02/10/2009

The most boring job I have ever had. People never talk to each other, feels like you have entered a funeral parlor instead of an office where people work. Some incompetent people will never get fired because managers like them or simply don't have the balls to do it. Benefits are good though.

From GREATER CHARLOTTE NC — 12/04/2008

IM ROLL OFF DRIVER AINT BAD WORK BUT MANAGEMENT DONT CARE ABOUT YOU IT ALL COMES DOWN TO HOW MUCH MONEY THE DM CAN SAVE TO MAKE HIS QUARTLEY SPENDING SEEM LOW. ALSO SOME DRIVERS ARE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY. MGMT IF YOU ARE A GOOD DRIVER AND DONT MIND WORKING STAY FAR AWAY FROM WM