Working at Wasatch Property Management — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Wasatch Property Management pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Wasatch Property Management

From Logan, Ut — 09/19/2007

Wasatch is an enjoyable place to work with great co-workers. You are able to easily interact with management and are given any and all opportunities to voice your ideas and opinions. Wasatch has a wonderful portfolio of properties, which it is constantly looking to expand, and has the potential to do big things in the future. It's current plans here in Logan will be very invigorating to the city. The company has been built from the ground up on respect for the individuals and communities with which it comes in contact and that respect is felt within the company as well.