Working at Walter G. Anderson Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Walter G. Anderson Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Walter G. Anderson Inc.

From Hamel, MN — 04/22/2010

Work is work but if you have to work this is a good place to be. Working conditions are good. The plant is bright, air conditioned in most of the production area, windows in part of the plant (doesnít seem a big thing but itís nice) and a big screen TV in the lunchroom. We have some of the most advanced equipment around. There are robots to do the back breaking work instead of us.

We are treated as adults and have adult responsibilities. At times we do work a lot of overtime, I like it, some donít, but this was all explained to us when we were hired.

The pay is above average and benefits are better than a lot of my friends. I think itís a good place to be!