Working at walt disney world — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about walt disney world pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at walt disney world

From Orlando, FL — 09/30/2010

I really enjoy working for WDW. I am currently in Transportation and really love my job! While the pay is low, the discounts on merchandise, resort rooms, meals and FREE park admission are really great pluses. I also love working with most of the guests and fellow cast members. For the most part, they all treat you with respect and we all have a really good time. While the pay leaves something to be desired, the benefits, guest interaction, co-workers, and getting to be outside (after 30 years in an office) make it well worth it! It is especially a great retirement job!!!

From Lake Buena Vista, Florida — 08/01/2010

I had an amazing 4 years working with Disney. I completed 2 internships and later returned in a management role for 3 years. The paycheck is not the reason you stay, the experience is. The people. The smiles. I worked with some truly wonderful individuals. My cast members (all 350 of them) made every day a joy. If you respect your co-workers, you can expect the same in return. I look back on my time there fondly.

From Orlando, FL — 07/07/2009

I did 2 Internships and went seasonal for a year for the park. I absolutely LOVED working for the ouse and would do it again if the pay was a little better! I et aazing people, went/did amazing things and would recomend the internship to anyone. The pay wasn't the best but the perks more than made up for that. It is def in the top 3 thinkgs I have ever done in my life.

From Orlando, fl — 06/23/2009

I worked for disney through the college program first, then on to being seasonal at Test Track. It's true you pretty disposable, but the memories and people u meet are totally worth it. I have some really fun managers and the most fun diverse co workers ever. Not to mention the thrill of giving people lifetime happy memories every day. The pay isn't the best but you can always pick up tons of extra hours. Just be careful, they are super strict and people get fired for the littlest things. I love my job though.