Working at Wal*Mart 1966 — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Wal*Mart 1966 pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Wal*Mart 1966

From Geneseo, NY — 09/24/2010

It's great in most of the departments, in MY department my co-workers remind me of a High School Clique. If they don't like you from the very start you'll get treated horrible. Because I'm not part of their little "clique" I haven't been trained properly, they talk about me behind my back, and overall create a rather hostile environment. However, most of the other departments are amazing to work in. Sure the pay there isn't as good as in my department but the treatment I've received in my department has me willing to take the paycut.