Working at W.S. Packaging Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about W.S. Packaging Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at W.S. Packaging Group

From Algoma — 02/05/2010

Worth the drive to the small city of Algoma from Green Bay area. Largest company in town with good pay and benefits. Monthly profit sharing checks are awesome. People who run it are approachable and try to do the right thing.

From Neenah, WI — 02/04/2010

Enjoyed my employment with them, got promoted and given pay raises numerious times for work performance, overall good company to work for, friendly people relaxed enviornment. Besides getting laid off if I could get back in I would. Never did the samething everyday, always got a chance to work on multiple jobs in different areas with help available if needed. Good company to work for. Recommended if you like manufacturing work.