Working at voice Curve — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about voice Curve pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at voice Curve

From Tualitin Oregon — 02/09/2010

Wonderful! I work from home and set my own hours. I have great co-workers who work as a team!

From Tualatin, OR — 02/08/2010

I love my job. Very exciting to help people who need help in the process. I have learned alot and this company is growing very quickly and hiring so many new people. It is exciting to see such growth in our economy the way it is....I would recommend this company to all who are looking for an innovative way to do business. And, by the way, totally a green company. I like that being here in the land of the trees.

From Crooked River Ranch, OR — 02/08/2010

Well, the work environment couldn't be better as I am able to work at home. After being off work for over a year I was very pleased to receive a job offer from Voice Curve. I have enjoyed working at home. I love the people I am working with. Whoever thought up the Voice Curve Social site was a genius as having that makes one feel as if they are part of a group, which we are. I'm new and still learning but I have enjoyed every minute of work and hope soon to change to a Tier 1 level. That's my next goal, and then from there, who knows?

For me, being able to work at is a real blessing. My elderly father lives with me and I feel so much better not leaving him alone. We also have horses so it makes doing the chores on time so much easier. I'm very grateful VoiceCurve came to Central Oregon.

Because I'm still new I didn't feel competent to answer questions about benefits, job security, or career growth potential. I hope to find out that information as soon as I finish my 90 day probationary period. Thank you for the chance to work again.

From Redmond, Oregon — 02/08/2010

Voice Curve is a great place to work. I have worked serving the community for years and enjoyed my job. However Voice Curve has really allowed me to be flexIble and lets me be intouch with my job and my family.

I have no regrets coming to work for Voice Curve being allowed to schedule my own hours makes my life a lot more relaxing. I can do my job and still find time to schedule in my daily life around it.

The pay starts out at a competative rate. I am currently applying to move up to a lead position. So there is possibilities.

I DO LOVE MY JOB