Working at VistaPrint — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about VistaPrint pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at VistaPrint

From Lexington, MA — 01/15/2009

VistaPrint paid well and was a great company to work for. No one was exploiting the people in Jamaica, rather they were providing jobs to people whom otherwise would not have had a good job. If you were to ask the employees in Jamaica, they would tell you that they are very happy that VistaPrint is there. The main office in Lex is a great place to work and beautiful. The management team cares about you and provides you with free drinks and even a Friday night happy hour. (With the economy the way it is now, it may not be that way anymore). The people who work there are very intelligent and experienced and we all learned a lot. I wish I was still there! Yes, the bar is set high and yes you are expected to perform at a high level. This is not a company that is going to let you sit around and relax!

From Waltham, MA — 06/18/2007

VistaPrint is flying high right now with the Wall Street but if they knew how dysfuctional things were inside the company, they'd have a different outlook. The management team is terrible - barely visible and doesn't have much leadership potential. Recruiters promise lots of great things and advancement, but honestly unless you're in the inner circle of people who were at the company back in 2000, you're screwed. Oh yeah, and don't forget that they outsource their call center to Jamaica and exploit the cheap local labor so that they don't have to pay for call center support state-side. They even set up operations in Bermuda even though they're a U.S. based company - they know every gimmick on how to save on taxes and exploit. Hard to work for a company with such little integrity and doesn't really care about their people.