Working at Vinfolio Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Vinfolio Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Vinfolio Inc

From San Francisco, CA — 12/20/2007

I loved working at this place even though the pay wasn't that great. But I felt appreciated there and thought that the atmosphere was good. My boss was very competent, always had time for me in case of questions and was open to new ideas. One bad point is the location: It can be scary to walk through this area of S.F. at night. In any case, I don't think I will ever work at a place that is more open to change, crazy about new technologies and a better place to learn. By the way, I am no longer working there for private reasons.