Working at Vinculum Solutions Limited — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Vinculum Solutions Limited pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Vinculum Solutions Limited

From Mumbai — 04/02/2010

Hi ... working for this company hasn't been too bad for me, in fact working a good customer has given my career a boast. if i see 2 years from where i was and where i am, i think learning has been great. Salary is a bit of an issue, but if somebody is settling personal score just because they were fired !! can't help this boss..

From Noida — 02/25/2010

This is a superb company to work with and I can vouch for it

You will find few disgruntled employees and these are the one to spread bad words
35% IIM's and Premier B school guys
Salary wise, the company pays best in Industry
Job security, no history of downsizing
Management:- Always approachable, and i mean it, 24*7 any time you can approach any one
Marketing team:- Best in industry
Sales team:- best in industry
Admin:- Good people, you can bank on

Bosses, always supportive

Over all a highly recommended company to work in

From noida — 02/23/2010

i didn't find it too bad.. but i agree on salary part .. hey are you one of those who was a fraud ???