Working at Villanova University — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Villanova University pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Villanova University

From Monrovia, , Liberia, WEST AFRICA — 02/11/2010

Excellent university, and friendly staff and student body. I did and completed my graduate studies (Modern Languages) at Villanova . It was an unforgettable academic and social experience for me . I recently met another West African (from Senegal), who had studied at Villanova. We both shared similar experiences at Villanova. What a marvelous way for a foreign student to begin academic life in the great U.S. of A.!

From Villanova, PA — 04/22/2009

I worked at Villanova for 5 years. It was truly a pleasure. The students were very friendly and outgoing.
The location is perfect if you choose to use public transportation. There are both R100 and R5 stops on campus. If it wasn't for my husband being transfered I would still be at Villanova.