Working at Villa del Ray — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Villa del Ray pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Villa del Ray

From roswell, NM — 09/02/2008

Our pay is below what it should be. The building needs some work and the company will not put out the money to fix or buy the items needed. The food served to the residents is very poor, considering what the resident pays to live here. Employees don't work together, were always short handed in depts. We very rarely get praised for our hard work or at least the ones that WORK! Benefits suck unless you live in a big city with more doctors to take the insurance. This is room for tons of improvement with the company and the employees who work there.