Working at Veterinary Information Network — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Veterinary Information Network pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Veterinary Information Network

From Davis, CA — 09/03/2010

This company is truly a "Confederacy of Dunces". It's run by a terrible genius who suffers from ADD and is one of the meanest people you'll ever meet. Everyone at this company is terrified of him and he actually walks around with a metal rod like Moses. He also does not grant raises...no matter how long you've been here or what you do, which is strange because they have a lot of cash and spend it on the dumbest of things for their consultants/members. Whole time I've been here, I've never seen one person promoted/moved to a new position. Management is awful as well. Never tell you that you're doing a great job, but are sure quick to chastise you when you make a mistake. The woman running the HR dept. is flat out nuts. If you really need a job, choose McDonalds over this place because you'll be better off in the end, mentally.