Working at Veterans Administration — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Veterans Administration pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Veterans Administration

From Las Vegas — 09/05/2010

The agency is constructing a state of the art medical center in Las Vegas due to open for business in 2012. If you are mobile and willing to provide service and focus on what can be done rather than what can not be done, you will be rewarded. The system is everything one can expect from a government agency-limited resources, changing priorities, make do arrangements; however politics aside the mission is one of the best: to serve those who have born the battle on our behalf.

Read the book: Best Care Anywhere - it may suprise you that it is the VA hospital system

By being mobile, prepared and positive you can obtain three grades in three years I did.
We plan on adding 900 new employees in 2011 that = career opportunity