Working at Vertis Communications — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Vertis Communications pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Vertis Communications

From Prisoner of County Jail! — 08/26/2010

It sucks working here but a job is a job right now until management decides I can go to school and have an actual career! I feel like a prisoner here! Management won't let me or anyone go to school even if people have been there for 10+ years! As long as management and people up in the offices are satisfied with where they are they don't care about anyone in the predation! So fuck VERTIS!

From irving tx — 07/28/2010

Good company

From irvine, ca — 04/23/2010

This is a REAL review of the Irvine shop.

From mn — 03/23/2010

vertis is definately not perfect, but with the economy the way it is we should honestly be grateful to still be collecting a pay check.(even if it is considerably smaller than it was last year this time.)I am sure you will all think that this is being posted by some upper management but I am not. I am on the front lines with the rest of you poor basterds. In stead of focussing strictly on the bad that is going on perhaps we should try to look at the good. then maybe, just maybe things will improve. Life is what we make of it,so lets try to make it the best one we can.

From chalfont, pa — 02/18/2010

anyone surprised they actually held up on their end with the snow bonus? granted two hundred bucks wouldn't have paid for the deductible on my car, but still decent even if it was a shitty bribe to benefit a company that would care less about its employees.

From Baltimore, MD — 01/28/2010

There were many good times with this company (I started in Pomona, CA), especially under Don Roland. Wish we could have him back, he could sort out the mess. Too bad ownership traded good leadership and long term sustainable results for short term pro formas. Look where that got them.

From Bucks PA — 01/25/2010

Haywood, I love you man
You have always been a funny guy,
I only read this stupid thing because 0f you.
Do not stop telling these cry babies to get back to work
It is funny to read how pissed off they get

From World wide Prep Hub — 01/16/2010

Pretzelman rules!
He's doing his best to keep up the moral up in Prep and CSR lands. Where else could you come to work and enjoy Philadelphia's finest gourmet product. I just wish he would remember the mustard. (I figured if I was on this site I'd have to complain about something.)

Little known fact about the Pretzel man;
His brother is the pleasantly plump, but good looking, manager of CSRland. Yes, he is the infamous Suspenderman; who has been known to wash down a few dozen of Philadelphia's finest with a diet coke!

From Chalfont PA — 01/04/2010

Funny how you can tell if some of the reviews are bs or not. If you read really close you can see that some of the comments are made up and who they actually came from. Look for some intentional mistakes in spelling, look for accuracy in information. Key words that you know individuals use. I have posted in the past that this site would turn into a joke and it did. Stop wasting your time reading this crap. The only ones that believe any of it are the same retards that talk about the unions. Remember the key words.

From oh — 12/13/2009

have worked for this company for 7 years.
on the left coast.

our company is the perfect reason that the "investor model of captilisim" doesnt work.
most investors get in and get out.
cheap money.
fast.

bernie maddoff was a piker.
50b?
pfft.
try the 1000 trillion tied up in derivitives.
the yearly production of the planet is 65 trillion.
gdp.
so there is more money in derivitves (gambling), then there is money.
we went though this in the 1920/30's.
and now we do it again.
if you still have a grandparent or parent who lived through the last depression, and who payed attension, ask them.
didnt work then.
wont work now.

and now the new boss wants "military percision".
anyone who was ever in the military knows the comedy of that.
the military is good for blowing things up and death.
and spending money.
and personal.
other than temp things like bridges
they build little that lasts.
or get it at a good deal.
central efficancies?
ask the russians on how well that worked.

vertis is a company that needs to pay attension to the local needs of its plants.
not try to make a "one size fits all" directive from above.
the investors deserve a return.
the employees deserve a job.
if employees dont make the money to buy our customers crap, our customers cant afford to advertise their crap.
its just not our industry.
its our whole econimy.
non-sustainable without "funny" money.
god help us all.

from a vertis service employee.
on the left coast.