Working at Veritis Group Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Veritis Group Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Veritis Group Inc

From Texas — 03/02/2010

Veritis Group Inc

Veritis Group Inc is a leading IT solution provider with vast experience in designing, developing and implementing mission-critical solutions. Veritis Group Inc has been successful in helping clients achieve their strategic objectives including:
Improving company revenues and cutting costs by optimization of workflow
Reaching operational excellence
Developing ideas into viable solutions
Increasing customer satisfaction

In addition to being a premier provider of solutions for complex information technology issues faced by businesses today, Veritis Group Inc solutions list include the following:
Application Development and Management
Infrastructure Management
Professional IT Staffing
Virtualization
Information Security

We view our business as successful only when our clients are successful. We regard it as a privilege to serve our customers and are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure they are 100 percent satisfied. All of us at Veritis gauge our success by our customers' success. We judge ourselves individually and collectively based on how our customers are fulfilling their management objectives.

This result driven philosophy is reflected in every aspect of our solution approach - from the software we select to our implementation strategy. The selection of an enterprise solution requires careful thought and analysis. The software must meet current business needs, work with the installed technology infrastructure and mesh with operational systems. At the same time, the solution must be able to scale for future needs and not require undue customization or maintenance. Veritis Group Inc technologists have vast experience with the leading enterprise computing applications. We take great pride in our ability to successfully implement best practice based solutions while minimizing disruption and maximizing ROI.