Working at VeriSign, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about VeriSign, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at VeriSign, Inc.

From Bangalore, — 02/17/2010

Verisign has really good revenues from some of key products, but it really doesnot know how to manage its revenues. It acquired more than 56 companies tried to squeeze them together then it started divesting on all those businesses at the period of recession!!!!. We have seen 4 ceos since 3 years, everyone comes with new ideas suddenly board kicks him on a single night, he even quits company without saying bye to anyone. After few days new ceo announces this news. After one ceo quits so many top management people will also get kicked without making any noise. This is how the revenue of company is managed.

But from the perspective of pay and benefits it really pays at better market rate. Job security is also good for common employee(not so good for management ppl). Overall it is far better company than many in current Indian job market.