Working at Verify Solutions — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Verify Solutions pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Verify Solutions

From Alpharetta, GA — 03/17/2009

I've been working with this company for about three months now, and have not had a bad experience like the other reviewers. There isn't a revolving hiring door. If there is a large client coming on, they hire a bunch of temps to handle the influx. Some of the temps are not hired through an agency, so they are on the payroll, but they're still temps. They only permanently hire a few people at a time. This may give someone the impression of a high turnaround, but most of the people I've met have been with the company for a while.

I intend to stick around for some time. This is a huge step-up from my previous job, and this is one of the few companies nowadays that is actually growing instead of shrinking.