Working at Verified Credentials, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Verified Credentials, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Verified Credentials, Inc.

From Lakeville, MN — 05/31/2009

Verified Credentials is a good place to work if you just need a job for a few months.

From Lakeville, MN — 07/24/2008

The person leaving the last post must be in management.

I'm not; overall, I think this company is starting to slip. With the bad economy, employers have the upper hand, of course, and I think they use that to their advantage at Verified.

Overall, the work is pretty easy and the environment is casual. You do get the feeling that some people are just going through the motions. There seems to be a lot of confusion about the future - communication is pretty bad.

Pay is pretty low. Since they are in Lakeville, they think they can pay "greater Minnesota" wages instead of those found in the Twin Cities.

Being a small company, benefits are poor. Health is offered for full time employees, and the company only picks up a very small part of the premium.

I am looking for another job and will leave as soon as I can. If you are considering Verified as an employer, I would suggest you look somewhere else unless you live a few miles from the office and have a spouse with decent benefits.

From Lakeville,MN — 06/11/2008

I have worked for this company a long time and their committment to me and my family (flexibility) has been outstanding. I have been promoted a couple of times and treated very fairly. I would say my compensation is fair for the work I am asked to do. The work environmnet is good with the exception of a "click" or two. (Sometimes it takes a while to weed out the bad attitudes.) The middle managers have really been focusing on performance and I believe their are some good leaders working through the ranks. Benefits could always be better. Job security has been good, although I have seen functions outsourced and 1-5 positions eliminated out of approximately 200 employee's.

From Lakeville, MN — 05/16/2008

When I started at Verified six years ago, I would have given it all 5's, but it has really gone downhill. No one really knows what is going on, there isn't a lot of direction, so there is a lot of gossip and worry about getting fired. They keep getting rid of good people and it is very confusing. It is close to home, and with high gas prices and pretty low pay, that is about the only good thing left. I know that I am looking for a new job

From Lakeville, MN — 02/05/2008

Verified Credentials is a great place to work!!! The company is growing and there are frequent opportunities for growth and advancement. The people are exceptional and the managers are very down to earth!!! The facilities are very nice also. They recently remolded the entire building and everything is like new. Itís a performance based environment and thatís what I like! I always know where I stand with my manager and what I need to do to meet or exceed expectations. Itís a fast paced environment and with that you are sometimes asked to wear several hats, but I like that because it provides variety in my job. I am paid well and I really like the culture. Itís a family owned business with values based on quality of life. As I said, itís a great company and I love working here!