Working at Verifications Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Verifications Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Verifications Inc

From aberdeen, sd — 10/24/2009

I worked there many years ago and I believe the BAD management pretty much ruined the reputation to work there in Aberdeen. When I worked there, a Wendy person was in management that was completely to fit for the job but apparently, the upper management was blinded by their ignorance. I was a hard worker like many of us and the consideration of any promotion was unnecessary to management but however, they would promote someone that wasn't even there for 2 weeks to upper management.

From maple grove, minnesota — 02/18/2009

Fun company to work for. Very supportive environment and management team that consistently demonstrates integrity, during good times and bad.