Working at Verifications, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Verifications, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Verifications, Inc.

From Aberdeen, SD — 10/08/2010

I have worked for Verifications for 7 years and won't lie I have had my ups and downs with the company as a whole, but where do you not have that? Overall Verifications is by far the best place I have ever worked, I personally have one of the greatest Managers within VI. I have and hope to continue to grow my career here.

I don't know a lot of companies that offer cruises and weekend vacations for the entire staff for making specific goals - VI does!

I don't know a lot of companies where the entire executive team travels to each location at least once if not twice yearly for meetings and meet and greets - VI does!

VI is not always perfect and neither are their employees, but I would like to see someone or someplace that is! All in all Verifications is a great place to work with A LOT of continuing growth, great employees and a powerful executive team that is doing phenomenal things for the company!

From Maple Grove MN — 09/27/2010

There's a cool new vibe here. Its really refreshing to come in every day and face the challenge of too much opportunity. Everywhere I turn I'm finding a chance to improve a client's situation, a co-workers situation or my situation. Not every day is perfect (and it isnt anywhere), but the potential to watch this company grow and expand is really exciting. I feel like Im in at the ground level. I cant wait to see where we are a year from now.