Working at Veridian Credit Union — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Veridian Credit Union pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Veridian Credit Union

From Waterloo, IA — 08/23/2010

Veridian is a great place for peple that do not want to put in the work. Once you get a job, you can retire from the company, they do not fire people for incompetence. As far as moving up, you have to be friends with the right people, or you are wasting your time working hard.

When it comes to benefits, Veridian is wonderful. Good health insurance for their employees, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, time off. They participate in a lot of community events, give money to charities and volunteer. Job is monotone, members are rude and always right (even when they are not), management sucks.

I would still recommend them. Compared to other employers in the area, they are decent.