Working at Venturi Partners — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Venturi Partners pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Venturi Partners

From Crystal Lake, IL — 09/07/2008

I worked for Venturi since it took over my previous temp agency. I opted in for direct deposit and have never had a problem with my paycheck arriving on time.
Benefits however, are horrible. After 15 years of working various hours at same company (through Venturi and its predecessors), last year was the first time I ever received vacation compensation. You have to work so many hours in a year to receive comp. It would make much more sense if vacation was prorated!
I did contact the company on a question via their web site and received a prompt reply.

From Houston, Texas — 08/16/2008

Unlike other reviews on the web, I did not experience the delays in payment. I was payed on time. This is about the only good thing about Venturi. Let me begin
During my interview, the interviewer FLIRTED WITH ME. When I did not respond "positively" it was downhill from there. The person was rude on the phone with me from then-on and treated me like a little baby as if my questions and concerns were trivial. "This must be your first time working for temp. You don't understand how things work around here" was the reply I would get for most of my complaints.
They asked employees to help recruit others for jobs. We would supposedly be given $50 for each successful referral. I literally recruited 150 people from a large project. I received $0 from it and was even called by the company and told to stop ( I was sending too many people I guess.) I was told that I was being unethical since I was using craigslist to get people to join.
My fellow coworkers would always complain that Venturi was late in payments and that they would lie on the telephone about salary etc.
I would stay away if I were you. If you go into their office you see posters of dollar bills on their walls for motivation. I think this explains it all.