Working at Veltek Associates Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Veltek Associates Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Veltek Associates Inc.

From Malvern — 02/13/2010

Who are you? Do you actually work at Veltek? Everyone got paid. Most companies make you take your vacation time, they just paid us.

From Malvern, PA — 11/03/2009

Don't know many companies these days that you never have to worry about being laid off. They keep growing. I think this company really cares about people. They should not care so much and get rid of some dead weight in the company. I mean really a sales rep and a quality assurance person that said they hate working here. Get real! Give one of us in production your job. We work harder than you anyway.

From PA — 11/03/2009

Working for this company is great and I agree with one of the comments that some people are just plain lazy, don't do their jobs and the supervisors are forced to get them to do things the way the SOP's are written. This company started from nothing and now they are getting big. It is a well organized, very safe, growing company. Benefits are good too. Never have seen them not grow by leaps and bounds each year. And these owners care about people. So for those who are not happy, I suggest leaving so competant people can replace them. I can tell the company won't miss them at all. And new good people will come to work here.

From Malvern — 11/03/2009

My aunt told me about this site and I decided to look wear I work and I think this is a pretty good place. I work in production and they pay me above minimum wage. I get a lot of my health insurance paid and my only issue is the temps we get I think the new people in charge have been cracking down on a few lazys and that's why some people arn't happy right now. I t hink it's a safe place to wrk, just there are some lazy people.