Working at velcro u.s.a. manchester — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about velcro u.s.a. manchester pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at velcro u.s.a. manchester

From Manchester, NH — 11/30/2009

I worked at this location for over 8 years. In that time, I had over 7 bosses. Major disorganization... and, it's a huge political game to get anywhere in that company...you have to know someone or be really good at sucking up. Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your career in middle management with no --or a really bad---yearly raise. No chance for career advancement. And, it's amazing how much they won't share with employees. How can you be expected to do your job if they won't even share the numbers with you? At last the tyrant of a President was fired....along with much of her cronies. Too bad it took them so long to realize what a mistake that was. Then again, they don't really value people's abilities and experience. Might be a good job for a short term..but long term, work for a real company. When you do, you'll be amazed at how bass-akwards VUSA is.