Working at Vectorworks Marine — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Vectorworks Marine pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Vectorworks Marine

From Titusville, FL — 09/21/2010

I loved being a part of the Vectorworks team, and stayed with them for many years. The company is small enough to have a friendly, family oriented type way about it, while being large enough to handle enormous projects and providing superior customer service and better than competitive pricing, using up to date technology and materials.

Management of both VML and VNE are determined, yet approachable, people. Any time I had an issue, question, or simply needed guidance, any of the managers were able to assist me and were happy to do so. My input, even in entry level positions, was requested and highly regarded. I was made to feel that my ideas were valuable and that my position played a key role in the success of the company. Knowing I was a valued member of the team made going to work every day a pleasure.

Compared to benefits packages I've seen elsewhere, Vectorworks does offer a nice health plan and an excellent dental plan. I like that they offered supplemental insurance as well, which I was sure to take advantage of. I also feel the company pay scale is above average compared to other small businesses in this line of work and in this area. It's a simple ideal, really - they believe in paying people what they are worth. I found plenty of opportunity to work hard, put forth good product, and was compensated appropriately.

My co-workers were highly educated and very dependable individuals who helped to create a fantastic work environment, not only through exhibiting excellent work ethic, but by participating in the excitement and growth of the company. I know Vectorworks will be around long after the competition has crumbled - there's a stability that seems to be uncommon during this time of recession - but I have no doubt it's because of excellent leadership and management. I have nothing but good things to say of VML and VNE and will be sure to keep an eye on their continued growth and development.

From Titusville, FL — 08/05/2010

I worked there when the first Bozo was there. Everything he said in his post is a result of him being an inept engineer as he was passed from one organization in the company to the next before they let him go. They simply ran out of places for a guy to hide that oversold his capabilities. I'm surprised the company hasn't seen the post and gone after him legally for his claims about regulations. That is absolute BS and this moron knows it. I think I'll drop them a line to let them know. I should never have left. It was one of the best jobs I've had and the folks running engineering were great. Now the industry has nose dived and they are still cranking at Vectorworks. That says something about them, and this bumbling idiot.