Working at VCA - Antech — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about VCA - Antech pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at VCA - Antech

From PA — 09/20/2009

VCA blows and if it wasn't for the people I work with every day I would have left many, many months ago. They couldn't give two shits about animals, only money. Trust me on this.

From TX — 09/05/2009

Pay: The pay is not bad, definitely not good...but not terrible. Raises? Forget you even want one.

Respect: I'm well respected and everyone really respects each other. We all get along for the most part.

Benefits: I'm in high school. I don't get benefits.

Job Security: My job isn't going anywhere. If I do my work and show up, I'm not gonna get fired.

Work/Life Balance: I work after school and on the weekends. We close every weekday at 6, close at 12 on saturday, and aren't open sunday. I'm able to do things with my friends all the time.

Career Potential/Growth: I need a degree to go anywhere.

Location: Good.

Co-worker Competence: I love everyone I work with, most of the time.

Work Environment: I enjoy my job for the most part. I want to be a vet one day so it helps.