Working at Varanasi Software Systems PVT.LTD — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Varanasi Software Systems PVT.LTD pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Varanasi Software Systems PVT.LTD

From VIZIANAGARAM, ANDHRA — 07/08/2007

VaranasiSoft has recently entered the IT market; and they take trainees/interns. I am such a trainee, and got confirmed within just 6 months of my training.

Even the Directors themselves get involved in explaining the technicalities of any project. I was informed in depth about the functionality of an Insurance Project which they dealt in AS400 technology. I am proud to be associated with such a Company.

Since it is a start up company, the work environment, though ok, can be improved.

I see a lot of career potential/growth not only for me but for any trainees/interns or 2/3 years experienced candidates, in any technology they deal (say, .net, PHP, C#, VB, Java, SAP customization, CAD/CAM/PLM customization, AS400).