Working at Vangent, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Vangent, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Vangent, Inc.

From Sandy, UT — 09/10/2010

I worked on the Census project for Vangent in Utah and honestly it was a great experience. I went into this job expecting the worst. I knew it was a temporary call center thing and I would not get insurance. However, for a temp job without insurance the job was great. The leadership team was outstanding; Steve the site director, Brett and the other mangers and supervisors all seemed to be committed to success. Sometimes the company felt disorganized but I attribute that to the fact that they hired and trained 1600 people in three months and then let us all go the over 1 month. If Vangent comes back to Utah I hope I can get a job with them.

From Phoenix, AZ — 03/19/2010

There is no reason to fret on about how these jobs are just sitting around and doing nothing. I work full-time at the PDCC and enjoy working there. I am a half-time student and it is really helping me get on my feet and do something that I feel is helpful and necessary for progress in our country. Though it may seem things change a lot, these changes are usually brought about by suggestions from employees if they seem fitting to make the work more organized and efficient. Yes, there have been times in which we were doing nothing but meeting the people in which we will work with, but what would you expect when we had to be trained before the live letters started to arrive? I am very grateful for this job. I also have no problems with standing for 8 hours a day at the rate we receive. -Census 2010