Working at Value Options — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Value Options pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Value Options

From Morrisville, NC — 03/14/2010

The people at VO are great and they really care about the customers they serve. The behavioral health industry is very competitive and hard industry to be in but I think VO is a ethical and clinically astute company.

From Norfolk, VA — 10/25/2008

I've found the company to be completely opposite of what is being described in others comments. I've been given the opportunity of many career advances. Yes, the workload can be a little overwhelming at time, however I choose to work through it. My pay is extremely competitive to the area, the benefits might be a little weak, however the vacation/sick time is higher than most. How many companies give 3 weeks vacation the first year?! I've been with the company 5 years and hope to be there at least another 5.

From Wixom, Michigan — 02/27/2008

Well it's been 2 years since I've worked for VO. I was one of the many people that were laid off. However that was the best thing that could have happened to me. I want to say to any VO employee that's going through the lay-off right now... Everything will be alright. When God closes a door, he will open a window.