Working at Valerie Van De Zilver Realty — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Valerie Van De Zilver Realty pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Valerie Van De Zilver Realty

From Tustin, CA — 11/16/2009

I have worked with Valerie for quite some time now. She excels at helping others with their financial needs and real estate issues. She specializes in short sales and helps her clients get out from under the debt in their homes and move on happily. If I needed any real estate needs I would only go to her. She has been in the industry for 35 years and really knows what she is doing. She treats her clients and staff with the utmost respect. She takes the time to listen and instantally becomes everyones friend. I moved to California last year and could not ask for a better place to work.