Working at Valera Global — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Valera Global pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Valera Global

From LIC,NY — 01/21/2010

I feel that the CEO does not get it. The problem with him is that when he let people go do to a slow down he let go of to many key players. Instead of letting them know that their service was no longer needed he should of thought how they could of doubled up jobs so they would not be unemployed. Instead of hiring a person to work in sales he could of kept more people.

Some of the people in management dresses like they are hanging out with friends after work instead of setting an example. One instance was that during a bad snow storm one of the dispatchers wore jeans to work and was told that it was not proper to wear. My answer to her would of been you should tell your manager to dress better and not to judge me to fast. And you woulder why they can not keep good help in that area. IT IS NOT DUE TO THE HEAVY VOLUME or THE STREE OF THE JOB, BUT THE MANAGERS.

I never have had problems with management but I have seen other employees belittled by their supervisor.

Until they can reavaluate the whole company and make better choices in people who are still their( who should be let go, and who should come back to work), they will have a loss which is a shame.

From long island cty,ny — 10/18/2009

The worst part is the lack of trsprct and maturity