Working at US BANK — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about US BANK pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at US BANK

From St Paul, MN — 11/21/2009

I have had a great experience with U.S. Bank. I have been employed with them for almost 7 years and have been promoted several times. When I began I was not paid a lot but I've learned that advancement comes from the work you put into it. The company can help you get there, but you need to be committed. U.S. Bank offers tuition reimbursement, a great mentoring program and a chance to network with others in your area. Employees are also given the opportunity to get paid to spend a day volunteering in their community. Senior leaders have been initiating a lot of changes and we are moving in the right direction. I am very proud to work for them.

From Fargo North Dakota — 05/04/2009

I have worked hard to get where I am at and the pay could be better. There are other places that do the same work and pay more. People respect the people that they want to. I am a 32 hour/week and am thankful to get benefits, and with the economy am glad to have a job. I have three small children, so am glad to choose my own hours. You really have to kiss someone to really move up in the companty. You can have all the experience in the world and not be able to move up.
fargo call center has a great location. I feel that I know my infomation on business credit card account, but feel discouraged that when a customer says that you don't know your information. The work enviroment could be better in a sense it takes forever to get anything done around there. For example, something goes wrong with a pc and a ticket is opened up.

From Minneapolis, MN — 06/21/2007

I have worked for US Bank for over 20 years and have seen promotions due to my performance. When I retire it will be with a pension, still offered to new hires, and a 401K plan with a $.40/share dividend. I have worked very hard to get to where I am, while raising two children. All of my managers have provided me with work/life balance and I have co-workers that have become my best friends. US Bank even paid for my college degree, at a private college, through their tuition reimbursement program. US Bank is definately a pay for performance company. If you are looking for a place to clock in and wait for your check, it is not the company for you. If you work hard, you will be rewarded with promotions, salary increases and incentive bonuses.