Working at University of Kentucky — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about University of Kentucky pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at University of Kentucky

From Lexington, KY — 03/15/2010

I have worked at the UK Chandler Hospital for almost 6 years and enjoy it very much. I have been very fortunate to have, for the most part, very good coworkers and the benefits here are great. Every job has its good and bad points, but overall I have had a wonderful work experience here, and I have no desire to ever work anywhere else at any other hospital here in Lexington.

From Lexington, KY — 10/01/2008

I love working at UK because of the numerous opportunities that exist to those that pursue them (free education, work/life balance - freedom). There is a sense of purpose that comes from working for a University and, although there are those with the "state-worker mentality", I have interacted with many individuals that are passionate about their role at UK and these are the people that add fullfillment to my work days.

From Lexington, KY — 10/01/2008

The University environment is very exciting and dynamic. Many more opportunities than just making a buck or two and changing young lives is worth every day of effort.