Working at United Special Patrol — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about United Special Patrol pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at United Special Patrol

From orlando, Florida — 09/07/2010

I started to work here about 5 months ago. I have worked for other local companies and they were all the same. I had never herd of this people before but my frind who work here said they were nice so I tried it. I like it here alot. All the people are here are very nice nad they work together to help one another. I recomend this company to people looking to work in security.

From wellington, fl — 08/23/2010

I have been here for 1 year. I started as a guard now I am a supervisor. I get paid every week and the management is helpful and understanding. Too many places treat you like a number - I love it here.

From Wellington, florida — 08/19/2010

I have worked fo many security companies before and they don't care about you they just care about they money. This company is good they pay every week and if you need help the owner always help you. They care about my family i love this company.