Working at United Nation Foundation — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about United Nation Foundation pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at United Nation Foundation

From Washington, DC — 12/17/2009

Generally a good place to work especially if you're just willing to put in the hours, pick up the paycheck and not look under the shiny cover too much. The benefits are excellent and the location is super convenient. The work/life balance can vary, depending on the director but overall this is a very good issue for employees.

On the other hand, there is plenty of favoritism and promotion/hiring is arbitrary. Basically it's a company led by an ex-senator and when it comes to the things that matter; it boils down to the old boys club. UNF executives talk a good game about being a great place to work and being an exemplary organization . And like I mentioned already, it's fine but the walk doesn't quite match the talk. And if you're going to brag about the high standards, be prepared to be called out for the office politics and ever so slightly flexible ethics.