Working at United American Insurance — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about United American Insurance pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at United American Insurance

From Mcdonough, Ga — 11/13/2008

It is AMAZING what this company has done for me. Not only is it easy to make lots of money, but the growth potential is UNLIMITED!! work/ life balance is PERFECT!! 1st of all....you are your own boss! YOU determine your income!! YOU determine your hours!! All you need to have is determination, and a goal...and you will EXCEED your goals!!! You get paid for policies that you sold YEARS AGO!! Every time your clients pay their bill....you get paid!! It is AMAZING how much money you can make while you do nothing!! It doesnt matter about your co-workers....you don't have to see them if you dont want to! The company gives GREAT incentives, and job security is always going to be there!! EVERYONE needs affordable insurance!!! When times are tough...our times are easier! That is when people really start to think about what would happen if they DIDN'T have insurance...you gotta go find them!!! The more people you see....the more money you will make! The growth potential is unlimited!! In my 1st year, i made over $100,000...with NO SALES EXPERIENCE!! IT IS THE BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD...