Working at Union Telephone Company — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Union Telephone Company pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Union Telephone Company

From Mountain View, WY — 01/21/2010

Union Telephone (Union Wireless) is an excellent company to work for. They really treat employees with respect and truly value the efforts that each employee puts forth to help the company grow. One thing I love about working here is that you aren't "pigeon-holed" into doing the same thing day in and day out. You get exposed to many aspects of the type of work that you are doing. Union, although an old company, has had most of it's growth within the last few years. Because of this, employees have the opportunity to create programs and systems and give ideas that will be heard and often implemented. It really adds value to your position and make you feel of worth to the company. The pay and benefits are definitely competitive as well. Besides all of this, Wyoming is a beautiful place to live if you enjoy rural living and the outdoors..........which I do. I would recommend this as a place to work.